The Confined Space Regulations 1997 state that if you cannot avoid entry to a confined space then you need to make sure you have a safe system for entering and working inside the space.
Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd has a wealth of knowledge gained by accessing various types of confined spaces including; Silos, trenches, incinerators, shafts and many more. Continued working in confined spaces has enabled us to offer first hand professional advice on your confined space requirements.
We are able to offer the following services under our contracting arm:
- Entry into Low, Medium and High Risk confined spaces.
- Confined space entry with escape BA.
- Confined space entry with working BA.
- Confined space entry with line fed BA.
- Video and photographic surveys with instant reporting.
- Silo cleaning, painting, repairs and surveys.
- Specialists in incinerator entry, cleaning, inspection and repairs.
- Stand by rescue teams for confined space works.
- Qualified operatives for confined space working and assisting in entry for other trained operatives.
- Specialist consultancy.