The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The website must be used for lawful purposes only. You are prohibited from any activity which is unlawful, may harm or inconvenience Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd or any third party. Examples include; transmission of viruses, spam, fraud and breach of privacy (this is a non-exhaustive list).
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Course bookings can be made online via our training centre pages at http://www.absen.co.uk/training-centre/
- If a course booking is made in person or over the phone a booking form will be sent to you to complete and return to us. A booking form will include: type of course requested, training venue details and training venue map/directions.
- Course bookings are only confirmed once a booking form and Medical Questionnaire (one per person) is completed, returned and received by Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd. Full payment is required prior to the start of training. Please send completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If accommodation is required, information of hotels/Bed & Breakfasts in the area are available on request.
- There is no charge for transferring your booking to the same course type on an alternative date, provided you notify Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd in writing up to 14 working days before the start of the course, and if there is availability. However, a transfer fee of 20% of the course fee (plus VAT) will be payable if the notice is received less than 14 working days before the start of the original course. No refund will be made in the event of a transfer. No more than one transfer will be allowed. Requests to transfer to an alternative course must be made in writing by email to: email@example.com
- Course cancellations are permitted if Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd are notified in writing (via email) up to 14 working days before the start of the course. A full refund, less an administration fee of 20% (plus VAT) of the course fee, will be made.
- If you withdraw from a course within the 14 working days prior to the start of a course, for whatever reason, the full fee will remain payable to Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd. A suitable substitute attendee can take the place if Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd are notified of such changes at least 48 hours prior to the start of the course.
- If a candidate fails to attend a training course on which you are booked and have not given written notice prior to the start of the course to Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd, the course fee will remain payable in full and no transfer will be allowed.
- If a candidate leaves a training course before its completion, no refunds will be permitted.
Cancellation by Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd.:
- Where circumstances dictate, Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd reserves the right to alter published programs, trainers, fees or venues without prior notice. In the event of a course being cancelled, a refund of the course fee will be made but no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred. Alternatively, monies can be transferred to another date.
Errors and Omissions:
- We strive to keep our website and publications accurate, up to date and error free. However, whilst every effort has been made to make them so, no responsibility can be accepted for errors and omissions. We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
Method of Payment:
- Our preferred method of payment is by Paypal or Sage Pay, although it may be possible for you to pay either by VISA, Master Card, Switch, Maestro, Solo, JCB or Visa Electron. We are unable to accept cheques, cash, or postal orders via the website. It is imperative that you provide the cardholder’s name, as it is shown on the card, and address exactly as it appears on the card statement. No responsibility can be taken by Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd for incorrect, or incomplete, details submitted on the website. Training requests without this information will not be successfully processed. Card fraud is illegal and perpetrators will be prosecuted in all cases. We will take payment in GB pounds (£) and your payment card will be charged accordingly at the exchange rate at the time of payment taken.
If you have any queries relating to our Terms and Conditions, please contact the Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd office to discuss prior to using this website or placing a booking request.