All our training courses are delivered by competent and skilled instructors who have a wide knowledge base and still work within the industry. All courses are run in accordance with the strict requirements set by IRATA and the British Standards (BS7985 + BS8454).
With health and safety being paramount within the construction industry Absen are also able to provide fully qualified health and safety consultants for all site related issues including H & S training. Consultants are certified to a minimum of NEBOSH construction certificate and registered tech IOSH.
2018 IRATA Course Dates
- 7th May – 11th May – Athens
We are Able to Offer
- IRATA Rope Access Levels 1-3
- Work at Height Safety
- Work Restraint
- Fall Arrest
- BS7985 Rope Access Supervisor / Operator
- Confined Space Entry with Escape BA
- First Aid
- Tower and Mast Climbing
- Safety Eye Bolt Installation Technician
- Personal Protective Equipment Inspection and Maintenance