1- 2 days depending on client’s requirements
Course Is Aimed At
This course is primarily aimed at those operatives who are required to work at height during their day to day work routine.
- Introduction to work at height legislation
- Introduction to work at height P.P.E
- Pre-use inspection of equipment
- Harness donning and appropriate use
- Understanding the principals of work at height
- Introduction into fall arrest equipment
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Suspension intolerance
- Rescue provision
Reasonable level of health & fitness and aptitude to work at height. Minimum age of 18 and speak fluent English.
Only on successful completion of the entire course and subject to the assessment criteria. Certification will be issued and valid for 3 years.
Throughout the training, candidates will be assessed on their ability to work at height safely and use safe access techniques.